Monday, March 7, 2011

A post unrelated to knitting

Knitting related: Finished most of the Creature Comforts Cardi - it's blocked and dried and I just need to seam the sides and knit the ribbing for the sleeves. Still working on my first sock. I don't think I'm cut out for the one at a time, cuff down style of sock knitting. Dull, dull, dull. (Still on the cuff. K2, p2, k2, p2....)

In other news, I'm working on the dissertation edits and am looking forward to the day when I can burn it and all the paperwork I've accumulated to go along with it. Most frustrating process ever. It's been the source of a lot of unladylike language the past couple of days. I'm trying to keep them off the actual page when I'm typing, but it's been a challenge. I keep expecting the Word document to go up in flames on the screen at this point. I am just so sick of jumping through academic hoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment