Saturday, July 9, 2011

blue headband, yellow bag

I love these quick little knits!

Finished up the headband in blue....I'm almost back to selfish knitting. I used the same flower pattern from knitty as I did for the other one.

Boyfriend even said to me the other day, "Why don't knit something for yourself?"

Well, I finally started working on another me-project. It's a shopping bag, and I'm making it from the leftover yarn from the baby blanket.

I had started this using magic loop, but for some reason it was not working out quite right. I only had 4 size 7 dpns, so I ended up buying another set so I could make it with 5. I'm not sure why they even sell sets of 4 as it just makes things harder!


You can also see my new yarn bowl - we visited an arts and crafts fair during Mom's visit here and found it there. I love it!

I have one more non-selfish project to start on, and that's the other pair of mitts. But I think I'll focus on the market bag and summer top for now, until I need another quick project!

No comments:

Post a Comment