Sunday, March 10, 2013

Life, huh...


Contrary to what this blog looks like, I have been knitting between now and September! But life...it gets in the way of these things.

A few brief notes:
I passed the EPPP! Now just studying for the CPSE.
We moved back to the city and are out of the teeny tiny studio!
I started an amazing job.

Knitting-wise, I finished a few little projects.

First colorwork project!




My stranding was a bit tight as you can see, but not too bad for the first one. I love the hat - totally adorable.


I also made a few baby things. A hat and legwarmers for a coworker, and a cute hat with ears for my nephew:





And a late Christmas present for my mother:




I'm still working on the Magnanimity Cardi (aka Golden Cardi), The Fourth Sock (no longer hibernating), and I just started another baby sweater, as a crop of infants are arriving this spring and summer! Lots more baby stuff to come. I've also been destashing somewhat and creating a cozy throw, but it's slow-going.

There was a hat somewhere in there too, but we won't speak of it.

1 comment:

  1. I love those kissing birds! So cute! Congrats on the lovely colorwork.

    ReplyDelete