Sunday, January 22, 2012

2011 Knitting Reviewed

Well, here it all is....almost. I guess I'm missing the two round washcloths and the little soap sock I made for myself. So what did I learn? Provisional cast-on, Kitchener stitch and some other kinds of seaming, magic loop (my new favorite technique) and socks (one at a time, cuff down, and two at a time, toe up). I did my first sweater (Creature Comforts...sort of a sweater). Also, I did a lot of gifted knitting this last year! Not sure how I feel about that, but 2012 isn't starting off much differently. (I'm really enjoying the baby sweater though.) I'm ready to be adventurous though - thinking about another sweater or so, finishing some UFOs (the drew top, the fourth sock, a shawl). Perhaps I'll finally get to the Craftsman Afghan, and maybe I'll even take another look at a Kim Hargreaves pattern.


















No comments:

Post a Comment