Monday, June 8, 2009

Comments from Dad

My remarks will be short as Barbara has done an excellent job of keeping this trip diary and taking pictures. (Thanks Barbs!) The trip has been awesome! Barbara is great company and we generally like many of the same things. Of course I do have to keep her on track sometimes to make sure we reach the east coast at some point. I would highly recommend this type of trip to anyone with the oppurtunity. Caution about the time of year. I cannot seeing making this trip much further into the summer (dessert and plains heat) or much earlier as Yellowstone was still cold and loaded with snow when we arrvived to camp. They had more snow in the North corner of the park as we left the park.
(Wow, I cannot believe I am blogging, another milestone for this old guy.)
Anway enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment