Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

The tradition with Kevin and I is that we celebrate Christmas together on New Year's Eve and exchange presents then. I just have to share, as it is knitting related.....

In addition to adorable cashmere (of course) Burberry earmuffs, the Best Boyfriend In The World also got me a copy of Vogue Knitting: The Ultimate Knitting Book. Oh boy! This will keep me busy for years to come....he sure knows how to pick 'em!

I am appropriately excited, as you can see.


In other news, I finally heard from eknittingneedles.com about my order. Apparently their system didn't get the order from Google Checkout or something, but now they have it and it shipped Tuesday and it's on the way. Those needles cannot arrive quickly enough. I'm hoping they may come before we take the train to Connecticut this weekend so I can work on it during the trip. With no projects going currently, I've been compulsively looking at patterns and yarns and needles and patterns and yarns. I'd like to consider it "planning ahead" as I was focusing on patterns in my Ravelry queue, but, really, it is unnecessary.

Well, folks, back to our New Year's revelries, primarily involving some Tanqueray 10 and tonic, risotto, music, games and raspberry tart.

No comments:

Post a Comment