Friday, March 19, 2010

Four days later....

I wonder what this says about me: It took me four days to knit a 30 stitch by 30 row swatch, with size 6s and worsted weight yarn. Last night I finished, and even then, it took me a while. I cast on for the neverending hat again and knit one row and then went to bed (it was nearly midnight). Pathetic! Motivation may be a huge factor. Why knit a cashmere hat when the weather has been in the 70s and the wearer won't need it for many months? Okay, it's still kind of pathetic.

I'm going to do a bit on that tonight and hopefully cast on for the Woodland Trails Cowl. I'll have a few hours to knit tomorrow on the train. I'm heading to Connecticut to try on a bridesmaid dress and have lunch with the girls! Then it's off for a fun game night with coworkers. Should be a nice Saturday and maybe it will give me a chance to make up for the poor showing in knitting the rest of this week.

No pictures because I'm being lazy and really, I had better get straight to knitting if I want to get anything done tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment